Thursday, July 07, 2005

Gender Blogging

So do more men blog then female? If they do is this good or bad or nothing to do with the question?

Gender Blogging: "This has got me wondering why!? Are there more males pictured because that is a true representative of all blogs? Is it a 'God blog' thing? Or does Rachel just read more guy bloggers than girl bloggers?

So I've done a bit of a survey:"

So this bloggers results: inconclusive but indicative of a muddled approach

If more men than women blog I guess the feminists will demand that men who want to blog must be stopped and women that do not have anything to blog about must be hudded into it... sounds like an episode of animal farm to me.

1 Comments:

Blogger VirusHead said...

It's news to me if more men than women blog, but if so that's great. I'm happy to see more men thinking and writing.

4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home